RESPITE AND LIVING SUPPORT
We believe everyone deserves a supportive environment and responsible guardians. Above and Beyond offers respite services on weekdays and weekends. A safe and secure place to call home services with qualified support workers to suit the individuals specific needs. This is ensured by providing 24 hours quality service including...
Above and Beyond Day programs are conducted by our trained workers and in house recreational therapist. we are able to provide customized base programs that works with their individual needs. Our programs also allow for our clients the meet/ mingle and become an inclusive part of the community. Some of the programs we offer are:
- Horseback riding
- Private swimming lessons
- Special needs bowling league
- Special needs basketball league
- Music lessons and several instruments
- Arts and crafts
VOLUNTEER WITH US
"Even if you just change one life, you’ve changed the world forever.”
– Mike Satterfield
Come join us in creating a safe and supportive envioronment.
Who is it for?
- College / university students
- Caregivers who are new in the industry and are looking for experience.
Above and Beyond Caregivers Association
CLIENT MANAGEMENT REPORTING AND TRANSPARENCY
- We are able to provide daily / weekly reports on client’s progress, medicine administration, meal tracking and community access. These report can be made accessible on a need basis.
- Our caregivers are experienced and have worked as Primary roommates.
- We eradicate language and cultural barriers by hiring support staff that may speak the client’s language.
- Our staff team is a blend of nurses and professionally trained staff. Psychiatrists, Psychologists and Physicians are available on call.
- We provide Individual caregiving for clients on a need basis. Examples, number of staff members per client, surrounding and accommodation standards.
- We are open to understanding the cultural barriers of clients and will work towards incorporating those in the day to day management.
- We provide a program specialist available to create meal plans and recreational physical therapy programs on individual client need basis.
- Our staff would be managed by an experienced senior care giver with over 10 year’s caregiving experience.
- Our caregivers follow checklists for food and safety requirements.
- We will be willing to accommodate any specific instructions around housing the client.